If you like dill pickles, you'll enjoy these Dilly Beans
(taken from Ball freshtech Water Bath Canner recipe guide)
3 ¾ c white vinegar
3 ¾ c water
6 cloves garlic
6 sprigs dill
1/3 c Ball Preserving and Pickling Salt
3 lbs green and/or yellow beans, trimmed and cut into jar-length pieces
1. Clean and heat jars. (I put mine in the water bath as it heats to boiling)
2. Trim off the ends of green beans. Discard. Wash.
3. Combine vinegar, water, and salt in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve salt.
4. Pack beans, dill and garlic in jars leaving ½ inch headspace at the top
5. Ladle hot liquid over beans, leaving ½ inch headspace
6. Remove air bubbles with a clean knife by running inside the glass. Wipe rim. Center lid (that has been cleaned and kept hot) on jar. Apply band and adjust until fit is fingertip tight. (Do not over tighten)
7. Place filled jars onto the canning rack in the canner of simmering water. Place streaming and diffuser rack on top of jars.
8. Process for 10 minutes according to instructions that come with your canner.